Interpersonal communication seems to be the root of many issues in the work place. Learning to be aware of your own behaviours and others in an assertive way makes for a healthy work environment.
This workshop will explore self-limiting concepts and behaviours. Learning how to respond to the aggressive, passive, and passive-aggressive behaviours of others will increase productivity while boosting employee morale.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Employees that need to increase their confidence
- Employees that need to be aware of their aggressive behaviours
- Employees seeking opportunities to work more effectively with others
- Define passive, assertive, aggressive and passive–aggressive behaviour
- Participants will complete an assertive assessment
- Working in small groups to identify communication strategies
- Identifying behaviours we can consciously alter
Becoming more Assertive
- Improving self-concept
- Demonstrating verbal assertive skills
METHODS TO BE USED
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning.
Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
Course Code: CSP507