The “Insights Discovery” diagnostic tool helps people communicate more effectively and to appreciate the strengths of others around them, making life easier for workers, managers, and teams.
The tool is based on a four-colour model and identifies where each participant fits. Participants learn how to use this information to make a difference in their personal and work relationships. This workshop will help you make your people more effective, improve collaboration and productivity within teams, and improve the performance of your whole organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Employees searching for an inspiring personal development experience
- Employees in search of interpersonal dynamics within their organization
- Employees seeking opportunities to work more effectively with others
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Why you behave the way you do
- How to build rapport with people
- To identify other people’s communication styles
- To adapt and connect with others by adjusting your behaviours
- To strengthen individual and team relationships
- How to make a positive difference in every situation
- Completion of an on-line evaluator (approximately 20 minutes)
- Understanding Jung psychology
- The Insights colour energies
Preferences and Perception
- Appreciating self and others
- Recognizing others’ styles
- Adapting and connecting techniques
- Action planning with profile
This program is delivered by a Certified Licensed Practitioner. Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Memorable, fun and interactive.
Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
Note: The Insights Discover Tool involves an incremental charge per person.
Course Code: CSP709