Microsoft Access is a relational database designed to help your team track, manage, and report on large data sets. Whether you want to work with an inventory, track customer interactions, or build a repository of project data, this powerful application is up to the task! Our Microsoft Access training is designed to help your group build databases for a broad range of applications.
This hands-on course will teach you the important functions of this industry-leading software.
Courses offered for Access 2010, 2013, and 2016.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Experienced Access users who work with sophisticated databases
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand the databases that will be used during the course.
- Enhance tables by creating lookups.
- Create various types of advanced queries.
- Create advanced forms by adding controls, subforms, calculations, and graphic images.
- Create advanced reports by adding controls, grouping, subforms, calculations, graphic images, and charts.
- Work with and create web-based objects.
Copying a Database Object, Lookup Fields, Creating a Lookup
Query Overview, The Query Wizard, Nested Queries, Query Joins, Make Table Queries, Append Queries, Summary Queries, Crosstab Queries
Form Design, Controls, Form Properties, Subforms, Advanced Calculations, Customizing Forms
Designing Reports, Sorting and Grouping, Layout Properties, Calculations, Subreports, Graphic Reports, Chart Wizard
Supplemental Topics: Working with Web Tools
Working with Web Pages, Hyperlinks
Summary and Evaluations
- Live, instructor-led training with hands-on exercises
Participants are requested to bring their computers to the session. Laptops are also available to rent for an additional fee.