Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail client and personal information manager. Outlook includes many advanced features to help you find and organize all of your information efficiently so you can focus on being productive. Our Microsoft Outlook training will help you how to manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks with ease.
This hands-on course will teach you the more advanced features of this industry-leading software.
Courses offered for Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Other workshops on this topic: Microsoft Outlook – Introduction
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Experienced Microsoft Outlook users seeking to become more proficient.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- View Web pages and favorites, and work with Office applications while using Outlook
- Organize Outlook folders by assigning categories, creating rules, and applying filters
- Manage junk e-mail, use autosignatures and stationery, control messages, and use message notifications
- Use the productivity-improvement features of the Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Mail folders, as well as create and use Outlook forms
- Work with shared folders, delegate folder access, and archive Outlook items
- Set up Outlook for mobile use and synchronize mail
Getting the Most Out of Outlook 2013
- View Web pages and favorites
- Integrate with Office 2013 applications
- Set categories
- Apply rules wizard
- Filter a view
Using Advanced Message Features
- Organize messages
- Use signatures and stationery
- Control messages
- Arrange for message notifications
- Set up calendar
- Organize contacts
- Use forms and templates
- Handle mail
Sharing Folder Access and Archiving Outlook Items
- Work with shared folders
- Delegate folder access
- Archive outdated items
Outlook for Mobile Clients
- Work offline
- Set up Outlook for mobile use
- Live, instructor-led training with hands-on exercises
Participants are requested to bring their computers to the session. Laptops are also available to rent for an additional fee.