Microsoft Access is a relational database designed to help your team track, manage, and report on large data sets. Whether you want to work with an inventory, track customer interactions, or build a repository of project data, this powerful application is up to the task! Our Microsoft Access training is designed to help your group build databases for a broad range of applications.
This hands-on course will teach you the advanced functions of this industry-leading software.
Courses offered for Access 2010, 2013, and 2016.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Experienced Access users who need to manage and customize complex databases.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand macro concepts; create, run, and test Access macros.
- Create and use switchboard forms.
- Set Access defaults, apply Startup options, and customize the Navigation Pane.
- Acquire information about running administrative functions in Access.
- Establish and maintain security in databases.
Macro Concepts, Creating a Macro, Creating a Macro Group, Opening a Macro, Running a Macro, Attaching a Macro, Macro Conditions
Switchboards Overview, Creating Switchboards, Editing a Switchboard Form
Setting Access Defaults, Customizing the Navigation Pane
Compacting a Database, Backing Up a Database, Splitting a Database, Documenting a Database
Securing a Database, Securing a Share-Level Database, Access Trust Center
Summary and Evaluations
- Live, instructor-led training with hands-on exercises
Participants are requested to bring their computers to the session. Laptops are also available to rent for an additional fee.