Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care! Each of us bring our contributions and skills to work. Our intentions are always the best; however, we don’t know what we don’t know. Dealing with customers, both internal and external is one of the most difficult and challenging responsibilities. Learn to be an ambassador for your organization.
This workshop identifies behaviours that are working for your organization, and areas for development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People that communicate with internal and external customers
- Leaders that want to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to their staff
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What extraordinary customer service looks like
- The importance of demonstrating positive customer service skills
- How to handle challenging customer service situations
- What is customer service
- Where did you learn what you are practicing
- What are the benefits of exceptional customer service
- The importance of demonstrating customer care
- What are the behaviours to show customer care
- The law of reciprocity
- Team work around strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the organization
- Exploring real life situations that are complex and sharing possible solution strategies
Summary and Evaluations
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Interactive participation required.
Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
< Back to all Customer Service Courses
Course Code: CEP502