Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Conflict is inevitable! Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? It’s easier to blame others for problems. Each of us has a natural preference for how we handle conflict. Do you know what your style is? Being skilled and mature (and that doesn’t come with age) means being able to identify what needs to be done whether we like it or not. Learn your style and learn how to adapt to resolve conflict.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any person that contributes to a work environment
- Employees that want to learn about their personal conflict style
- Employees that want to help team members understand the importance of effective conflict management
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Your natural preference for handling conflict
- The benefits of handling conflict in a healthy environment
- Understanding your personal style
- Knowing when to use each style
Barriers to Conflict Resolution
- Awareness empowers
- Strategies for overcoming negative conflict
- How to mitigate anger in the work environment
- Strategies for creating a healthy work environment
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning.
Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
< Back to all Specialty Skills Courses
Course Code: MPP501