Presentation Skills, defining, outline, delivery style, aids, difficult questions, feedback
Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Are you afraid to speak in public? Feel nervous when tasked with presenting to more than one person? Do you want to engage your audience? Delivering and effective presentation must be learned, you weren’t born knowing how to do it.
This workshop will teach you how to “hook” the audience, deliver impactful messages, keep the audience listening, and wrap up with a strong ending.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People that are new to presenting to small or large groups of people
- People that need to build their confidence in delivering an effective presentation
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- The structure of preparing for a presentation
- The impact of their behaviours on their delivery
- Assess your own presentation skills
- Understand the purpose of your presentation
- Learn tips for communicating effectively
- Identify the characteristics of an effective presentation
- Understand how to establish rapport
- Discover adult learning styles of attendees
Plan, Organize, Present
- Learn the structure
- Deliver a 5-minute presentation of your choice
- Receive constructive feedback
- Identify what you do well, what needs work
- Explore why the beginning and ending are SO important
- Handle that challenging person in the audience
Summary and Evaluations
METHODS TO BE USED
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
Each participant must come prepared to deliver a 5-minute presentation to their peers. Constructive feedback from participants and the facilitator will aid in personal development.
< Back to all Presentation Skills Courses
Course Code: PSP700