If you want to succeed, this intensive introduction to the art of selling is a must. Like most people, you will come to this workshop with very little knowledge of selling, except perhaps what you have experienced as a customer. After just one day of hands-on practice, you will gain skills, confidence and professionalism to sell your product or service successfully.
Everybody Is in the Selling Game is a roadmap that takes you step-by-step through the entire sales process. It covers every critical phase of selling and gives you enhanced skills in listening and prospecting, which you need to succeed as a professional salesperson today.
This workshop can be customized for specific industries and participant groups.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Salespeople with one year or less of selling experience — as well as potential candidates for sales positions; those who want to refresh their sales skills; customer service representatives and technical or support staff who interact with customers
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Assess your selling strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome barriers to listening in a sales situation
- Determine the best-qualified prospects and avoid time wasters
- Understand your customer’s situation and identify selling opportunities
- Learn how to make a dynamic and memorable sales presentation
- Feel comfortable and confident in front of new customers
- Handle objections smoothly and keep the sale moving forward
- Use the latest closing techniques to gain customer commitment
- Passive vs. active listening
- The listening process (verbal and nonverbal)
The Sales Process
- Working with the customer’s “buying process”
- Establishing credibility and trust
- Knowing the value of customer interviews
- Identifying individual customer needs — and immediate selling opportunities
Making Memorable Presentations
- Presenting solutions vs. presenting products and services
- Enhancing presentations with technology, visual aids and support material
- Dealing with common sales objections and responses
- Exploring the latest methods for overcoming sales resistance
- Gaining customer commitments
- Knowing when to close and what to close for
METHODS TO BE USED
Participants complete a brief pre-workshop questionnaire and come to the workshop with their own organization’s selling scenarios to use in practice exercises.
Course Code: SNR704