Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Many companies perform and operate at lower levels than they should, simply because they haven’t paid enough attention to the interconnection and the fostering of the relationships among their staff.
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to build a high-performing team. Making the effort to consider personalities and preferences when developing a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge – for your people, the team and the organization.
This workshop helps teams understand how they score in the key components of the Five Behaviours model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will also understand how their personality styles and the styles of their team members contribute to the team’s overall success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Intact Teams – the leader and the team members
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- To make better, faster decisions
- To tap into the skills and opinions of all members
- To avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- To avoid wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in
- To create a competitive advantage
- To create teams that are more fun to be on
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. To gain this benefit, teams must:
- TRUST one another
- Engage in CONFLICT around ideas
- COMMIT to decisions
- Hold one another ACCOUNTABLE
- Focus on achieving collective RESULTS
Trust One Another
- When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they can build vulnerability-based trust
Engage in Conflict around Ideas
- When there is trust, team members can engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas
Commit to Decisions
- When team members can offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold One Another Accountable
- When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
- The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
The pre-workshop assessment has three sets of questions – full computer-adaptive version of Everything DiSC®, team survey, and team culture questions.
The workshop is facilitated using interactive exercises and discussion and includes over 40 minutes of video clips supporting each of the five modules.
Participants receive Individual Profiles, Team Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports. They will also be given handouts and take-away cards.
< Back to all Team Building Courses
Course Code: TBR901