Understanding communication styles, relationships, team dynamics
Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Teams can make an organization highly efficient, or they can delay outcomes, productivity and results. The key to team development is the behaviours of its members.
This workshop will give your team the tools they need to improve their effectiveness and increase their chances of success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All members and levels of the team
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand individual behaviours of your team members
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Create an open and friendly environment
- Know yourself so you can know others
Understanding Your Communication Style
- Discover the four communication styles and determine how they relate to your day-to-day operations
- Determine how these styles affect others
- Identify how using your style can maintain effective teams
- Create methods to deal with other styles
- Influence others through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ask the right questions
- Learn The Platinum Rule
- Understand what your behaviour says about you
Understanding Team Dynamics
- Discover the four stages of team development
- Determine where your team is now
- Understand what causes a team to get in trouble
- Develop techniques to move out of “storming”
- Determine the impact you have on the team dynamics
Putting It All Together
- Create an action plan
- Develop next steps and plans for improving relations
This is a highly interactive workshop. It uses an assessment instrument called DiSC® to assist participants in understanding their behaviour styles and how they impact others.
This workshop can also be offered as 2 half-day sessions.
< Back to all Team Building Courses
Course Code: TBC703