Integrity is something that needs to be deeply ingrained for any organization to gain success. The implications and impact of identifying good policy and procedures, rewarding ethical behaviour, dealing with questionable conduct and building a solid reputation are critical in today`s economy. Develop key strategies to ensure continued respect and a strong client base.
Personal and organizational ethics are important concepts in today’s workplace. In this session we shape key strategies that will build solid reputations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Managers, supervisors, sales staff and customer service representatives who want to build and enhance their reputation as solid, ethical individuals working for an organization that honours integrity.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- How integrity impacts your life and success
- The messages your actions convey to others
- The benefits and consequences of high or low integrity to an organization
- Build a solid base that makes decisions easier and builds strong alliances
- Understand how policies and procedures can be your best friend or your worst enemy
- The actions required building a reputation as an organization that gets results and continues to gain market share based on their knowledge and value system.
The Impact of Integrity
- Lessons for success
- Personal benefits for a lifetime
- Bottom line results
- Individual accountability and responsibility
Organizational Benefits and Consequences
- Recruiting implications
- Impact on profit margins and market share
- An energized or dispirited workforce
- Respect for legal boundaries and consequences
Building a Solid Base
- Understanding policies and procedures that are your best friend
- Learning communication strategies that work
- Knowing how to challenge questionable behaviour
- Finding the visibility factor
Strategies that Work With Clients, Customers and Shareholders
- Sharing the philosophy
- Building benefits beyond the bottom line
- Building future relationships
- Making it a Win/Win strategy
METHODS TO BE USED
This session involves a variety of group discussions, case studies, exercises and individual work.
Course Code: MPH703