Microsoft Project is software designed to help you track, manage, and report on the many tasks and resources necessary to complete virtually any project. Work in every industry – construction, technology, pharmaceutical – is being organized around projects. Our Microsoft Project training is designed to help your team get up to speed quickly and manage projects efficiently.
This hands-on course will teach you the more advanced features of this industry-standard software.
Courses offered for Project 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Other workshops offered on this topic: Microsoft Project – Introduction
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Experienced project users
- Anyone with a need for advanced Microsoft Project training
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Customize Microsoft Project elements including tables, views, and reports
- Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the Organizer to manage project elements
- Work with progress lines, Earned Value tables, and Visual Reports
- Use and create Import/Export maps
- Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks
- Assign tasks to resources from a resource pool, modify resource information, and update the resource pool
- Work with rollup task bars, hyperlinks, custom WBS codes, and macros
Customizing Tables, Views, and Reports
Customizing Project Elements, Custom Tables, Custom Views, Custom Reports
Working With Templates
Sample Templates, Custom Templates, The Organizer
Tracking and Analyzing Project Data
Progress Lines, Earned Value Analysis, Custom Visual Reports
Importing and Exporting Data
Importing and Exporting Files, Using Import/Export Maps
Working with Multiple Projects
Master Projects and Subprojects, Working with Multiple Projects, Linking Tasks Across Projects
Working with Resource Pools
Rollup Task Bars, Hyperlinks, Custom WBS Codes, Macros
- Live, instructor-led training with hands-on exercises
Participants are requested to bring their computers to the session. Laptops are also available to rent for an additional fee.