Our Microsoft Word training is designed to help you create all kinds of documents. Styles ensure that your documents have a consistent look and feel. Advanced features let you create appealing layouts and incorporate images, tables, and diagrams.
This hands-on course will teach you the advanced features of this industry-standard software.
Courses offered for Word 2010, 2013, and 2016.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People who are familiar with Microsoft Word and need to work with complex documents
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Assign themes and insert graphics to add visual appeal to documents and Web pages created in Word, including the use of clip art, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and shapes.
- Divide documents into separate sections, add headers and footers, and divide pages into multiple text columns.
- Use Outline view and the Navigation pane to organize documents, create tables of contents and indexes, add references to help navigate and display document information, sort lists in regular text and tables, and set up mathematical formulas in Word tables.
- Track document changes, insert comments, protect documents from being changed, and compare and merge documents.
- Record and edit macros to automate repetitive actions, assign keyboard shortcuts to macros, and customize the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly access macros and commands.
Working with Graphics
- Inserting Files and Graphics
- Creating Illustrations
- Adding Charts
- Using Themes
Designing Page Layout
- Working with Sections
- Working with Multiple Columns
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Working with Outlines
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Creating Tables of Contents
- Creating Indexes
- Working with References
- Sorting and Calculating
- Managing Revisions
- Inserting Comments
- Protecting Documents
- Comparing/Merging Documents
- Managing Document Information
- Creating Macros
- Editing Macros
- Running and Deleting Macros
Summary and Evaluations
- Live, instructor-led training with hands-on exercises
Participants are requested to bring their computers to the session. Laptops are also available to rent for an additional fee.