A positive work environment, where employees feel valued and enjoy coming to work every day, will have a huge impact on morale and employee performance. With increased morale and employee performance, the bottom line is positively impacted.
In a positive work environment, people want to produce, to be effective and are proud of their contributions. Let’s explore different strategies to create a work environment we all want to be part of.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Have a better understanding of the basic needs of people in the work environment
- Appreciate how Maslow’s Needs Hierarch relates to the work environment
- Take responsibility for their part in the work environment
- Hold other people accountable for their contributions
- Identify strategies for creating a work environment in which employees want to be effective and productive and will be proud of their contributions
- Defining motivation
- Identifying what motivates people and relate the impact of motivation to organization effectiveness
- Exploring Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs model
- Understanding what contributes to performance in the workplace
- Listing the benefits of job satisfaction to the organization, the leader and the employee
- Developing an action plan for personal contributions to the positive work environment
METHODS TO BE USED:
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
Course Code: MPP544