Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Are you tired of attending meetings that have no value, or so it seems? Meetings need to have a purpose and objectives and a chair/leader who knows how to conduct an effective meeting.
This workshop provides employees with tips and techniques to set objectives for a meeting and to lead it accordingly. No one has time to waste in meetings that are not productive.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People that organize and lead meetings
- People that attend meetings and want to make sure they get value from them
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- To evaluate if a meeting should be held
- To prepare a meeting agenda with a clear objective
- To handle challenging meeting participants
- To achieve goals in a time efficient manner
- To make meetings more productive
- Establishing meeting rules
- Reviewing the things that can go wrong in meetings
Types of Meetings
- Exploring different types of meetings
- Deciding if a meeting is necessary
- Preparing, conducting, and following up
- Learning the steps in facilitating successful meetings
- Determining meeting objectives
Leading a Meeting
- Learning facilitation tips for the Leader
- Running the meeting
- Facilitating with questions
- Reaching consensus
- Understanding the impact of labelling participants
- Analyzing your own behavior: Are you the “one” participant everyone wishes didn’t attend?
- Handling problem participants
Summary and Evaluations
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
< Back to all Performance Management Courses
Course Code: MPP711