Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Leadership is an entire set of new skills if you’ve worked your way up in the organization. This workshop identifies your personal leadership style and its effectiveness. You will learn leadership strategies to help you adapt to a variety of the situations. This will decrease your stress levels and increase your productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People new to leadership
- People that want to confirm what they’re doing in leadership is working
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Their personal strengths and areas of development
- Styles of leadership and when to apply different styles
- How their assumptions about employees influences their leadership style
- Define leadership
- Appreciate the difference between management and leadership
- Identify characteristics, behaviours and skills of an effective leader
- Complete a leadership potential assessment
Culture of Accountability
- What does this look like?
- Why is this important?
- Behaviours of employees that are accountable
- Benefits of delegating
- Why some leaders don’t delegate
- Consequences of not delegating
- What’s your style of negotiating?
- The self-fulling prophecy
- Impact of labeling
Summary and Evaluations
METHODS TO BE USED
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning. Learning Aid cards will be provided for reinforcement.
< Back to all Leadership Skills Courses
Course Code: LSP716