Persuasive communication for managers and supervisors
Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Leading others involves being assertive. Identifying your dominant communication style and that of others will enable you to communicate more effectively. Increase your knowledge concerning overcome self-limiting concepts and behaviours, respond to the aggressive, passive, and passive-aggressive behaviours of others. Being assertively competent helps achieve goals and enhance the self-esteem of yourself and your staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Leader and managers
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recognize communication styles
- Communicate your rights and the rights of others in the workplace
- Improve self-concept to increase assertive behaviour
- Identify and implement strategies for improving assertive behaviour
- Defining assertiveness
- Assertive assessment
- Behaviours and characteristics of styles
Self and others
- Human Rights
- Improving self-concept
- Enhancing your assertiveness
- Learn to say NO!
- Defining conflict
- Managing your conflict style
- Practicing being assertive
- Handling difficult people
METHODS TO BE USED
Program delivery will appeal to all adult learning styles to encourage active participation and learning.