We all have talents — some are recognized and others are still waiting to be developed. Imagine an organization where staff are able to put their own unique talents to work in jobs and roles they excel in. It would certainly be a happy, productive place filled with energy and creativity.
Request a Quote or More Information on this Workshop >
Mining the Diamond Within is a half-day workshop that challenges participants to identify what they have to offer the world. It heightens their awareness of their many talents and will help them and their organization to be highly successful in the marketplace.
Who Should Attend
- People who want to really explore their current skills and strengths
- People who want to match job responsibilities with their talents
By the end of the session participants will:
- Define a vision of success for their future
- Identify the many accomplishments they have achieved
- Explore the skills and strengths they possess
- Identify the values that drive them forward
- Understand the barriers they face and ways to deal with them
- Complete an action plan to utilize their skills and strengths in their job
Linking the Past and the Future
- Define your definition of future success
- Outline accomplishments in your life
Exploring your Talent
- List your skills as defined by the outlined definition
- List your strengths as defined by the outlined definition
- Highlight the critical values in your life and the important role they play
- Examine how relationships impact success in your personal and professional life
- Identify the positive ones to maintain and how to decrease the negative ones
- Highlight barriers that stop you moving forward
Plan for Success
- Create a personal action plan to achieve your future success
- Highlight people to support you on your path
- Define concrete steps to enhance your skills and to achieve your vision of success!
Methods to be Used
This is an extremely interactive session with discussions, exercises, and self-analysis questionnaires.
Every participant will complete a personal action plan charting a course to tap into and to increase their natural skills and talents.
< Back to all Leadership Skills Courses
Course Code: LSH501 / EDH502